Saturday 3 March 2012

Update from the organising committee (mum)

I know the boys are planning on posting updates to keep all informed as to their training prior to the ride but I thought I would add my pennyworth as one of the support team. After three weeks of arranging campsites and more importantly planning the route and printing up route sheets for the boys we can now turn our minds to sponsorship. I know the boys have been circulating details of the ride to their friends but I wanted to say a big thank you to my sister for being so proactive - I only hope she still has friends left at the end of the day! Also thanks go to Lynzi at Johnson Matthey for getting so involved and to Emma for the posters.

So to those of you who have already sponsored the ride a massive thank you as well as to those who have also promised to donate. It has only been two months since the idea originated and the response has been overwhelming

So Alex and Stuart keep up the good work and please Alex no more visits to the local hospital – a patch of diesel and suspected broken wrist (fortunately badly sprained) does not help the blood pressure!

Alison

(Thanks Mum... yes I have a few articles in the works and I know I need to put something else up here... soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment